how to reach a live person at comcast
If yous've tried to get assistance from AT&T, Comcast or some other cable or cyberspace provider lately, you lot probably know that getting decent customer service can sometimes be difficult. The key is to go a human being on the line.
In this article, I'll requite you some tips on how to reach a real person at AT&T, Comcast/Xfinity and other major cable and internet providers.
1 thing to note is that many providers go on yous on concur for a long time, and sometimes y'all may take to hang up and call over again to reach someone.
Hither's How to Reach a Existent Person at AT&T, Xfinity, Cox and More than
I researched telephone numbers for all the major cablevision companies, chosen each of them multiple times and documented how long it took to talk to a human being. Here's what I institute:
How to Reach a Real Person at AT&T
Phone: AT&T's official customer service number is 800-331-0500 and that'due south what I called to talk to a person.
When I chosen: I was greeted with a recording that said, "Cheers for being an AT&T customer." I then heard some prompts, including instructions to hang upwards and exist called dorsum or schedule a phone call.
How I got through: I ignored all that and pressed 0. When the automated voice said, "What is the reason for your call today?" I pressed 0 once again. It and then said: "One moment while we connect you to a client service professional person."
I was eventually connected to a real person.
Await time: Over 9 minutes
How to Accomplish a Real Person at Comcast/Xfinity
Telephone: Comcast's official customer service number is 800-945-2288, but I called a different number, 800-266-2278. You may have to enter a lot of personal data to get connected, including your ZIP code.
When I chosen: The automated voice gave options to enter either my phone number or business relationship number — or to point that I was a new customer. I chose the "new customer" choice.
The automated voice may also enquire you if you desire to apply for Xfinity's special rates for low-income households. I just replied "no."
How I got through: When it gave me more prompts, I striking 000. It eventually said, "To speak to a Comcast amanuensis, printing 0 now." And that'south what I did.
Total wait time: two minutes 11 seconds
How to Reach a Real Person at Cox Communications
Phone: Cox'south official client service number is 855-680-3750 and that's what I called to talk to a human.
When I called: An automated phonation gave me a selection of pressing one to order new service or 2 if I was an existing customer or had recently placed an social club. I pressed i.
How I got through: After two more prompts, I pressed i twice more (to tell the system I was calling about home service and to decline an offer to hear virtually current promotions). Then I was told to "stay on the line while nosotros transfer you to customer service." I was soon talking to a alive person.
Total wait fourth dimension: More than half-dozen minutes
How to Achieve a Existent Person at Spectrum/Charter Communications
Phone: Spectrum's official client service number is 1-855-855-4575. But I dialed 888-615-0301 to talk to a man.
When I called: The automatic voice told me to cull an option for a new service or to indicate that I was an existing customer. I pressed 2. For all other prompts, I pressed 0.
How I got through: After listening to the options of choosing technical back up or billing, I pressed ii, so had to enter my ZIP code.
Annotation: You may go an choice to schedule a callback, along with a projected wait time. I declined this option, but yous may want to consider information technology.
Total wait time: 46 seconds
Final Thoughts
Try to call earlier in the day rather than waiting until the afternoon or evening when wait times may exist longer.
If you lot find that waiting on the phone is not something you take fourth dimension for, you might want to consider reaching out to the visitor via its website or on social media.
If you lot need help with a money problem, contact Clark's complimentary Consumer Activity Middle and a volunteer volition call you as soon as possible.
More than Resources From Clark.com:
- How to Accomplish a Real Person at Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
- How to Stop Robocalls for Expert
- How to Freeze Your Credit
how to reach a live person at comcast
Source: https://clark.com/technology/how-to-talk-to-real-person-comcast-xfinity-cox-spectrum-charter/
Posting Komentar untuk "how to reach a live person at comcast"